Bail Bondsmen in Burleson, TX Securing Futures
When a crime is committed and you are sent to jail, things can seem plenty bleak. Jails are not pleasant places and it is quite difficult to prepare for court dates or take care or responsibilities within one. The legal system is not without mercies and a bail can be made to secure limited freedom. Civil cases also use bail bonds to secure payments. Officials will help you get in contact with bail bondsmen or you can look at amigobb.com on your own time for more information about bails and bail bondsmen in Burleson, TX.
Criminal bail bonds are set by a judge and depend on the seriousness of the crime. Bail is a set amount of money paid by the defendant to be released from jail with the promise that they will attend court. If the defendant cannot pay the bail on their own, and the price is generally pretty high, bail bondsmen can be contacted. The bondsman will usually ask for 10% of the bail to be paid by the defendant and collateral agreed upon. The collateral could be property, a car, or jewelry that is collectively worth the other 90% of the bail. The defendant’s friends or family will often offer additional collateral or money to help out. The bondsman will then pay the rest of the bail themselves and the defendant will be released.
The bail came with the promise that the defendant would show up during the court date. If the defendant leaves and does not appear in court, the bail is forfeited. This means the court keeps all the bail money and the bondsman will collect ownership of all the collateral.
If the defendant does show up in court and is concluded, the bail bond is dissolved. The bondsman releases any collateral contracts to the original owners and keeps all the money. The bail bondsmen earn 10% of the bail that was paid by the defendant and if everything went well in court, everyone will go home. You can connect with them on Facebook for more updates!